Looking for a new mattress but don’t know what’s best? What size or style would be the right fit? It can be truly challenging to find the perfect mattress for your needs. In fact, mattress shopping is super important — a mattress should provide comfort every night and allow you to have a restful night of sleep. However, knowing what specifically to look for when searching for the right mattress can help make the decision-making process easier and more effective. Here are a few things you’ll need to consider when looking for the perfect size mattress for your bed.
Properly Prepare Yourself
One of the first things you should do prior to going mattress shopping is measure, measure, measure. In fact, a key component to successfully getting a mattress that fits your bed is knowing the specific size you’ll need. Mattress shopping can be cumbersome, but coming in with a plan is always the best solution for anyone looking for a new place to rest their heads at the end of a long day. Getting yourself equipped with the different size mattresses and which one would work best for your space becomes integral to a successful shopping experience.
Different Size Mattresses
Mattresses are designed to help you sleep. But, how do you know which size mattress will get the job done effectively. Here is a helpful guide to understanding the nuances of the different size mattresses you should keep in mind when shopping for a new mattress.
- Twin: Twin mattresses are made for single person sleepers. They are the smallest mattress available and are typically used for children’s rooms and beds.
- Twin-XL: Slightly bigger than a twin, these mattresses are frequently found in dorm rooms at universities and colleges. They can comfortably fit one person and are seldom found in other places but can be used for children who are taller as twin-xl mattresses are longer than a twin mattress.
- Full: These types of mattresses are on the small size but are bigger than the twin. They are accommodating and allow a person to easily stretch out if needed. But they are smaller than some of the more common mattress sizes out there.
- Queen: Some of the more common mattress types, queen-sized mattresses are designed with two people in mind. They are able to easily accommodate two adults comfortably which is why many young couples resort to queen-sized mattresses for their homes or apartments.
- King: King-sized mattresses provide ample space for two adults allowing both people to have maximum space available to them when sleeping.
- California king: The largest size mattress, these are designed with luxury and space in mind. In fact, these sized mattresses are most suitable for people who tend to be taller or have lots of pets who sleep in bed with them.
A GOOD NIGHT OF REST WITH MATTRESS PEDDLERS
When doing your research on Mattress Peddlers, you’ll find we match up to top-quality mattress company criteria, and even go beyond it! We’ve been a family-owned business providing quality mattresses and furniture throughout Delaware and even beyond since 1994. We love working closely with our customers to figure out their needs and also offer free shipping throughout Lewes, Millsboro, Rehoboth Beach, Harbeson, and the surrounding areas of Delaware.
To find out more information, call us at 302-947-9669 or email us at email@example.com. If you want more updates on what we’re up to and news in the mattress world, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.